So now we’re told that lots of women can think themselves into an orgasm. It’s being touted as a sort of Tantric spiritual skill, like levitation. I’m afraid I haven’t reached that stage of enlightenment yet. Though it’s not for lack of trying.
Here are my thoughts (heh, heh) on the subject:
1. Just what we needed. Another distracting, hands-free activity to do while driving.
2. I thought orgasms were all about the hind-brain. It turns out that no frontal cortex = no orgasm. No wonder the Republicans in the House are such killjoys.
3. I see that MIT has a course called “The History of Western Thought.” They may need to revise it now.
4. This is a great alternative to “Think Your Way Thin.”
5. I’ll have what she’s having.